- Annual Progress Report
- Air Quality Management Areas
- Bus (Tram and Rail) Operators Serving South Yorkshire
- Countryside Agency
- City Council
- Closed Circuit Television
- West Midlands Passenger Transport Authority
- Community Transport
- Department for Transport (formerly DTLR)
-Door to door bus services for people travelling to local facilities within a locality.
- An individualised door to door transport service which takes people from their homes to any destination within the particular district.
- European Community
- European Regional Development Fund
- Greater Manchester Passenger Transport Authority
- Government Office for Yorkshire and the Humber
- A self drive minibus hire service.
- Highways Authority
- Liquid Petroleum Gas
- Light Rail Transport
- Local Transport Plan
- Major Schemes costing in excess of £5m
- Metropolitan Borough Council
- National Cycle Network
- Neighbourhood Renewal Fund
PENISTONE RURAL RIDE
- A selection of accessible transport provided by Barnsley Dial-a-Ride and Community Transport. Also see Rural Ride.
- Passenger Transport Authority
- Passenger Transport Executive
- Powered Two Wheeler
- Quality Bus Corridor
- Rural Bus Challenge
- Rural Bus Subsidy Grant
- A selection of accessible transport provided by Rotherham Community Transport.
- Rail Passenger Partnership
- Rural Transport Partnership
- Regional Transport Strategy
- A selection of accessible transport provided by Barnsley Dial-a-Ride and Community Transport. Also see Penistone Rural Ride.
- Strategic Economic Zone
- The chance to hire a mobility scooter free of charge.
- A door to door service for people travelling to and from local retail facilities.
- A service operated by volunteer drivers using their own car or a wheelchair accessible vehicle. Also see Volunteer Car Scheme.
- Strategic Rail Authority
- Single Regeneration Bid
- South Yorkshire Passenger Transport Executive
- Transport Executive
- Travel Options Planning Service
Urban Bus Challange
VOLUNTEER CAR SCHEME
- A service operated by volunteer drivers using their own vehicles or a wheelchair accessible car. Also see Social Car.
Click one of the links below to change the size of the text to suit.